Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)These are sturdy and convenient. I do prefer Wilton's reusable poly bags for a softer feel when doing detail work, but these disposable bags make cleanup a breeze. I especially like to use them when working with melted chocolate (though you can melt a hole in the bag in the microwave if not careful). You can let the unused chocolate re-harden in the bags, and then 'nuke' them to re-melt. I also found the disposable pastry bags useful when I took cupcakes to a party -- I carried the icing separately, right in the pastry bags so nothing got smooshed in transit. With a large, "closed-star" tip, I iced 36 cupcakes in minutes.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Wilton 100-Pack Disposable Decorating Bags
Wilton Disposable Decorator Bags.Just use then toss.Strong flexible plastic.12 in. size fits standard tips and couplers.Also perfect for melting Wilton candy Melt in the microwave.
Click here for more information about Wilton 100-Pack Disposable Decorating Bags
0 comments:
Post a Comment