Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I received this product, along with the 7" pan, today. The labels were CEMENTED on so tight I couldn't even scratch them off with my nails. So I decided to soak the pans in hot water (just water) to loosen the cemented labels. In less than an hour, just sitting covered in water, they rusted! Let me reiterate, they were covered with the water... there is no way they should have rusted in clean hot water with no exposure to air! I instantly filed a return request with Amazon.
I do 99% of my shopping online, and Amazon gets at 50% or more of that business. I have absolutely never been disappointed with products I've received from Amazon. They package well, the shipment is fast, and the website is helpful in evaluating various products.
I do not hold Amazon responsible for this one (and only one) disappointment in all the years I've been buying from them, and I will continue to buy from Amazon. But this particular product is total junk, and I ask reviewers to consider my experience before buying. Thank you.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Fox Run 5-Inch Extra Deep Pie Pan
Tin-plated steel 5-inch extra deep pie pan.
Click here for more information about Fox Run 5-Inch Extra Deep Pie Pan
0 comments:
Post a Comment