Friday, October 21, 2011

Wilton Nonstick 12 Cavity Heart Whoopie Pie Pan Review

Wilton Nonstick 12 Cavity Heart Whoopie Pie Pan
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I really like this pan because it makes it easy to make whoopie pies. I have the traditional round one that I love so I bought the heart for special occasions. I have tried nutella and peanut butter in the middle of the chocolate cakes and it is delicious! The pan comes with recipes and is non-stick so easy to is clean. I am going to make heart whoopie pies and muffins for Valentine's Day.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Wilton Nonstick 12 Cavity Heart Whoopie Pie Pan

Make fun, heart-shaped sandwich cookies perfect for your valentine. Non-stick surface of this pan provides easy release.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Wilton Nonstick 12 Cavity Heart Whoopie Pie Pan

0 comments:

Post a Comment