Friday, October 21, 2011

Wilton 8-Inch Cake Circle, 12-Pack Review

Wilton 8-Inch Cake Circle, 12-Pack
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I love these and just what I have been trying to find. 8" rounds are hard to find in the stores. Theses are cardboard circles that are white on top with a waxed coating so the cake can't soak into the cardboard, should you choose to put the cake straight onto the board. Great price, too. When the Walmart close to me carried them, they only had 6 cake circles to a package for the same price and they weren't waxed on top. Now our Walmart only has 10" circles and I have to cut them down for the 6" cakes I bake for the nurses at work for their birthdays. I will keep ordering these. 5 stars!!!!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Wilton 8-Inch Cake Circle, 12-Pack

Assembling and decorating your special occasion cake becomes a snap using Wilton's single-use cake circles. Made of sturdy corrugated cardboard to support cake layers while creating your confection, these white circles fit small round cakes or top layers of tiered cakes. For a quick and inexpensive serving base, simply cover the circles with one of Wilton's Fanci-Foil decorative wraps. The disposable boards will protect serving platters from cuts, and when you're finished using them, they can be placed in your yard-waste recycling bin or even composted. Each cardboard cake circle in this set of 12 measures 8 inches in diameter.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Wilton 8-Inch Cake Circle, 12-Pack

0 comments:

Post a Comment