Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)bought 10 of these in preparation for a holiday meal (making creme brulee). They are high quality and worked beautifully. They do not stack well for storage, but ramekins usually don't, so no biggie. The meal was last night and my desserts were a hit. These are a nice size, larger than some out there (when it comes to dessert, no one should skimp) without being huge.
It was a bit weird how they were sent though. because they are sold individually, they came each packed in bubble wrap... all alone in a box that easily could have fit 12 of them... Now remember, I said I ordered 10 of them. I got two enormous boxes each containing 5 of these smaller boxes, each with one ramekin. Postage must be cheaper than the labor to repack them.
Either was, they work, are of good quality, wash up nicely, bake wonderfully, and if I needed more, I'd get more.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Fox Run 8-Ounce Ramekin, White
8-ounce white ramekin; perfect for individual servings of custards, souffles or your favorite fruit desserts.
Click here for more information about Fox Run 8-Ounce Ramekin, White
0 comments:
Post a Comment