Thursday, August 9, 2012

Wilton Excelle Elite 9 Inch x 1.5 Inch Deep Pie Pan Review

Wilton Excelle Elite 9 Inch x 1.5 Inch Deep Pie Pan
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I have used this pan several times. I have pre-baked my shell each time, and each time the crust slides down into the pan. Ugh, it's horrible. I also have a hard time fluting the crust. I consider myself pretty good at pies...this pan sucks.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Wilton Excelle Elite 9 Inch x 1.5 Inch Deep Pie Pan

This 9-inch deep dish pie pan has high sides that leave room for plenty of filling in a cherry or banana-cream pie. Superior non-stick performance, serving convenience and elegant design--you get it all with Excelle Elite. Its reinforced coating on durable steel makes food release and cleanup exceptionally easy. One-piece construction includes oversized extended handles for safe lifting of each pan. 10 year warranty.Dimensions:9 x 1 1/2 inch deep

Buy NowGet 9% OFF

Click here for more information about Wilton Excelle Elite 9 Inch x 1.5 Inch Deep Pie Pan

0 comments:

Post a Comment