Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I bought 2, my daughter makes yummy and beautiful cakes. And if I want her to bring me some, I provided these so she always had one at home, and maybe one here. LOL It works -- and she really enjoys the idea. Last time she brought pies. doesn't get any better than that. Convenient, seals, and always full when I get it.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Wilton Ultimate Cake Caddy
"WILTON INDUSTRIES" PORTABLE CAKE CADDY STORAGE CONTAINERCarry decorated desserts with ease! The 6" high clear plastic dome has 3 locking latches that hold the base securely in place wherever you go. Convenient handle gives you a firm grip for a safe trip from your car to the party.Highlights:Increased wall thickness for increased durability & strength. Molded handle verses snap in handle. 3 locking latches for increased security. Clear polypropylene allows baked goods to be seen. The elegant base is approximately 13" diameter and holds and stores up to 10" round cake or pie, cupcakes, cookies and more.
Click here for more information about Wilton Ultimate Cake Caddy
0 comments:
Post a Comment