Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)There is a review of another size of this cookie sheet that warns that the manufacturer has used a strong adhesive to attach the product information, and that this adhesive will not come off. I wish I had read that one before I bought the cookie sheets. Now I'm sitting here on Christmas Eve trying to bake cookies on my new cookie sheets, and I cannot get the glue off them!! It's horrible. Of course, the manufacturer's customer service department is closed today: but I understand from the other reviewer that they were not helpful in any case -- said to use vegetable oil. But that does NOT work. The cookie sheets are probably great, but unusable, so thus my low rating.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Wilton Recipe Right Air Cookie Sheet, 18 x 14 inch
Recipe Right is constructed of heavy-gauge steel that provides an even-heating performance, baking experts prefer for perfectly-browned baked goods. The non-stick coating makes food release and clean-up a breeze.
Click here for more information about Wilton Recipe Right Air Cookie Sheet, 18 x 14 inch
0 comments:
Post a Comment