Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)First of all, I bought this rack set because of it's stacking (space saving) ability and that they can be seperated into 3 seperate racks. Being able to put them in the dishwasher is also nice. They are great for cookies, and ok for 8" cakes or a single loaf of freshly baked bread per rack.
The wire they're made of is thin and very flimsy. Cooling a meatloaf in a pyrex pan bends the wires right down to the counter (they do come back into shape when the weight is removed). I guess either I was setting my expectations too high or I received something different from all the other reviewers. If I had it to do over again I'd want to buy something sturdier to better suit my needs. However, if you bake lots of cookies you can't go wrong with these.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Wilton Recipe Right 3 Tier Cooling Rack Set
Recipe Right is heavyweight, warp-resistant.Cool three batches of cookies at the same time.
Click here for more information about Wilton Recipe Right 3 Tier Cooling Rack Set
0 comments:
Post a Comment