Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I have a mini muffin pan that only bakes 12, and another one that bakes 24. The larger pan is by far the more convenient one. My typical muffin recipes seem to make 48 mini muffins. I am planning on getting rid of my smaller pan and replacing it with another large one. Having to bake fewer batches is much more convenient.
So, while Wilton's products are typically quite nice, I would pass on the small pan and just get a 24 muffin pan.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Wilton Recipe Right 12 Cup Mini Muffin Pan
Great size for muffins for brunches and large gatherings or for mini cheesecakes.Recipe Right is constructed of heavy-gauge steel that provides an even-heating performance, baking experts prefer for perfectly-browned baked goods. The non-stick coating makes food release and clean-up a breeze!5 Year warranty.
Click here for more information about Wilton Recipe Right 12 Cup Mini Muffin Pan
0 comments:
Post a Comment