Friday, May 25, 2012

Wilton Giant Cookie Pan Review

Wilton Giant Cookie Pan
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This is a very basic pan (in fact you might be insulted after getting it) however due to its size and depth, it is perfect for making a large cookie. I did find that I needed to line the bottom with parchment paper and grease. It comes out perfectly and works very well as long as you follow directions and leave a gap around the edges before putting in the oven. I have used the recipe included which is also good but not as good as the Nestle Tollhouse recipe which also works well with this pan if you cut it in half.
Great pan, very simple but makes it nice for birthdays. My daughter will not eat cake so this has been a great thing to have for her birthday parties. I still decorate it, and it works great.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Wilton Giant Cookie Pan

Our Giant Cookie Pans help you create a jumbo pan cookie in a shape that will be a hit for any occasion

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Wilton Giant Cookie Pan

0 comments:

Post a Comment