Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I have to admit that when I received this I was pretty put off by how cheap it looks. I opened the box and was surprised at how lightweight and flimsy it was. Yes I know that it is aluminum, but just be warned that it is pretty thin. Upon use, the pie came out very cute (fun shape) and the crust baked nicely. I really appreciated the lip around the top when making the edge of the crust. I just couldn't get over the fact that it almost seemed like a disposable pie pan. I haven't used it to make a cake as the product description suggests, but I'd imagine that it would turn out just fine. It would also make a fun gelatin mold.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Wilton Aluminum Pumpkin Pie Pan
Holds (1) 15oz can of pumpkin pie filling. Use it for apple, peach and cherry pies too! Ideal for ready-to-bake pie crusts. This package contains one aluminum pie pan: 9" x 1-1/2".
Click here for more information about Wilton Aluminum Pumpkin Pie Pan
0 comments:
Post a Comment