Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)This works well as far as measuring the temperature of the candy that I make. My main concern is that the bracket that holds it to the pan has a problem. The side of the pan can't be very thick, or the bracket will come off the thermometer. When making candy, I have to use a heavy pan and it presents a problem. Don't get me wrong, it's still better that the cheapy that I had before, I do like that it will go in the dishwasher. Just be forwarned that it could be better.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Wilton Candy Thermometer
This precision stainless steel thermometer is essential for making hard candy, nougat, fudge and more. Simply clamp to side of bowl or pan; the bulb is held securely without touching sides for precise readings.
Click here for more information about Wilton Candy Thermometer
0 comments:
Post a Comment