Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)It is so easy to use. The bag comes in a nice size for those bigger projects. The tips I baught with another kit fit this bag easily. Unlike the disposable bags which you have to constantly buy over and over and never have when yoou need them, this bag washes easily in the diswasher and is there to use again and again!This bag is great for eggs to cakes and much more.. And, all of the food particles from the previous use are gone after washing so that none of your frosting tastes like what ever you used before. The only thing I wish would be different is the grade of the plastic, making it more sensitive to the pressure I exert on the bag when I use it for decorating.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Wilton 12-Inch Featherweight Decorating Bag
Essential for cake decorating, and also handy for filling cherry tomatoes with flavored cream cheese, or eggs with devilled filling.
Click here for more information about Wilton 12-Inch Featherweight Decorating Bag
0 comments:
Post a Comment