Saturday, January 14, 2012

Wilton Perfect Results 3 Piece Springform Set Review

Wilton Perfect Results 3 Piece Springform Set
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I bought this set of spring form pans on sale for twelve dollars which is much less than the price as a single higher quality pan.
I don't make cheese cake often and I should have gone for the more expensive, sturdier, solid pan.
These are very light weight which can be nice, but they don't seem very well made or durable.
These pans are also good for making gelatin and fruit cakes.Wrapping aluminum foil along the bottom is necessary.
If you need three,it's a fine deal, but it's not great quality.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Wilton Perfect Results 3 Piece Springform Set

Perfect Results pans feel noticeably heavier than most comparable brands, assuring that they will heat evenly for years.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Wilton Perfect Results 3 Piece Springform Set

0 comments:

Post a Comment