Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Pretzel Mold: Hoppy Easter Review

Pretzel Mold: Hoppy Easter
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Since I got these for Easter, I haven't used them yet. In my area, all my candy making supplies have to be purchased on line. I haven't seen this mold any where else, but they are adorable and arrived in plenty of time to use them for my Easter Candy Making. Love the idea of pretzolds with candy. I originally thought that this type mold used pretzel rods. They are much too big. Found pretzel dipping sticks in my grocery store.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Pretzel Mold: Hoppy Easter

Pretzel Mold: Easter. This pretzel mold is constructed of a flexible and reusable plastic featuring 6 cavities: three each of two design. Just melt your Wilton Candy Melts (not included), pour, cool and serve! Measurements: 11x 5-7/8". This package also includes instructions.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Pretzel Mold: Hoppy Easter

0 comments:

Post a Comment