Monday, January 2, 2012

Fox Run Dinosaur Standard Bake Cups, 50 Cups Review

Fox Run Dinosaur Standard Bake Cups, 50 Cups
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I ordered these for my son's 4th birthday party- it was a dinosaur theme. :) They were cute but I didn't realize that when you bake chocolate cupcakes in them, the dinosaur pictures don't really show up too well. So, for anyone out there who is considering ordering them- I would recommend that you use them with vanilla cupcakes instead. In my case, the main reason I ordered them for- the dinosaurs- was kind of defeated. :(

Click Here to see more reviews about: Fox Run Dinosaur Standard Bake Cups, 50 Cups

Standard fluted paper baking cup for lining muffin pans, perfect for party cupcakes.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Fox Run Dinosaur Standard Bake Cups, 50 Cups

0 comments:

Post a Comment