Saturday, December 17, 2011

Wilton Nonstick 6 Piece Brioche Set Review

Wilton Nonstick 6 Piece Brioche Set
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I ventured into French cooking and brioche was high on the list, but finding a brioche pan in the U.S. is almost nonexistant. I found both a large single pan and the individual non-stick pans at Amazon. They arrived in a timely manner and I have made several types of brioche. They are easy to handle, the bread bakes evenly and golden. Cleaning is a snap as they pop right into the dishwasher. The 6 individual pans come in a plastic container which makes storage simple.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Wilton Nonstick 6 Piece Brioche Set

Wilton premium nonstick bakeware combines superior non-stick performance, serving convenience, and elegant designs which provide the highest level of baking satisfaction. Heavy duty steel construction prevents warping.Easy clean-up and dishwasher safe.Recipe included!

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Wilton Nonstick 6 Piece Brioche Set

0 comments:

Post a Comment