Friday, December 9, 2011

Wilton Halloween Cupcakes N More Dessert Stand Review

Wilton Halloween Cupcakes N More Dessert Stand
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Don't let the name Wilton Halloween Cupcakes N More Dessert Stand fool you. This cupcake stand can and will be used for more than just that holiday. I ordered it on sale as part of the 4-for-3 promotion because my daughter wants to have cupcakes for here birthday party and this is a great way to display them. I think they labeled this as "Halloween" because the stand is black, but that's the only reason I can find as there are no decorations of any sort on it. I haven't tried it out yet, but I don't foresee any problems. It's sturdy even though it's collapsible and I haven't come across many Wilton brand items that weren't well made. I'll try and remember to post pictures after our first time using it.
If you think you might want a stand that holds more than 13 cupcakes there are a couple more options. Here are two that I considered: Wilton 24 Count Mini Cupcakes N More Stand (Holds 24 mini cupcakes) and Wilton 307-826 Cupcakes and More Dessert Stand (Holds 23 full size cupcakes). Both are included in the 4-for-3 promotion.
Oh and I've also been told that if you can find tealight holders that fit this that you can use it as a centerpiece too!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Wilton Halloween Cupcakes N More Dessert Stand

Halloween Cupcakes 'N More Dessert Stand

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Wilton Halloween Cupcakes N More Dessert Stand

0 comments:

Post a Comment