Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)This is a great pan! I have a tiny dorm-style oven and this pan fits inside when I angle it just right. I didn't use the heating core and the cakes came out fine. Although we did have to trim a little bit of a domed top off of them. The cakes all came out of the pan relatively easily; I think this is due to the corners of the 1/2 circle not being too pointy. Be sure to take into account how much time an 18" layer will take to bake. We did a 3 layer 18" tier and it took about 6 hours to bake in total because it took about 1 hour for each 1/2 circle and we needed 6!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Wilton Decorator Preferred 18 by 3 Inch Half Round Pan
Our most popular bakeware, built with the most features to help decorators bake their best. Rated # 1 by Good Housekeeping!Professional aluminum bakeware with extra thick aluminum distributes heat efficiently on these pans. Half round, which lets you bake and ice two halves to create one 18 inch round cake.
Click here for more information about Wilton Decorator Preferred 18 by 3 Inch Half Round Pan
0 comments:
Post a Comment