Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)The cake pan is great. It does what it says on the box. BUT. If you buy this pan don't think that this is your problem solved. Once you make your delicious cake it is going to look awful unless you decorate it. You have two options:
1. Take a cake decorating course (about 5 days at $400 for course).
2. Go to your local supermarket and buy one of those dreadful boring slab cakes with the nasty decoration (but at least neat) for $20.
I personally recommend option one but as I am about as creative as a dead rat I am actually going for option 3 - make your cake (or a couple incase one goes wrong) give it to a creative friend or relative and ask them to do the decorating.
Good luck and don't forget you will need candles.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Wilton Cake Pans Novelty - Lady Bug
Includes 1 10" x 12" metal ladybug shaped cake pan.
Click here for more information about Wilton Cake Pans Novelty - Lady Bug
0 comments:
Post a Comment