Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Wilton Mini Wonder Mold, Individual Cakes Are 3 1/2 x 3 Inches Review

Wilton Mini Wonder Mold, Individual Cakes Are 3 1/2 x 3 Inches
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This is a great pan to have. I have 2 young kids and there are many different cakes you can make with these. I just made individual frog cakes for them for their Birthday. I am sure I will get much use from them,

Click Here to see more reviews about: Wilton Mini Wonder Mold, Individual Cakes Are 3 1/2 x 3 Inches

Use with Mini Doll Picks for a quartet of party treats. Great with Wonder Mold Kit for color-coordinated bridal party centerpiece. One cake mix makes 4 to 6 cakes. Pan is 10 x 10 x 3 in. deep. Individual cakes are 3 1/2 x 3 in.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Wilton Mini Wonder Mold, Individual Cakes Are 3 1/2 x 3 Inches

0 comments:

Post a Comment