Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I have a home bakery and use this pan a lot for brownie squares and such. Everything I've made in this pan (brownies, cake squares) hss baked up beautifully. The cakes come right out of the pan every time- (I have a similar pan that is supposed to be non-stick but the cakes always stick and cleanup is difficult.) Cleanup couldn't be any easier with this pan- I just soak for a few minutes then spray with water and it's done. No need to get in there with a cloth to try to reach the corners of each square. I highly recommend this product!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Fat Daddio's 12-Cup Square Muffin Pan
This Fat Daddio'sheavy duty 18 gauge anodized aluminum 12 cup Square Muffin Pan will become a favorite.Each individual cup size measures 2 1/2" at top and 2" at bottom, 1 3/4" deep.Perfect for individual cakes, brownies and muffins.Anodizing completely seals the aluminum, making a smooth scratch-resistant surface, and ensures there is no cross-contamination or leaching of aluminum into foods. Anodized aluminum is also non-reactive with acidic and dairy ingredients. Fat Daddio's anodized bakeware offers superior baking performance, even heat distribution, safety, and durability. Dishwasher safe. Lifetime warranty.
Click here for more information about Fat Daddio's 12-Cup Square Muffin Pan
0 comments:
Post a Comment