Saturday, October 1, 2011

Wilton SpongeBob Square Pants Party Toppers Review

Wilton SpongeBob Square Pants Party Toppers
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I received these and one or two of Spongebob's legs were bent at the base in the packaging, so I had to straighten them out. The plastic is very weak. My 2 year old after eating a cupcake was playing with them and managed to snap Spongebob off on 3 of them with very little effort. I suppose they serve their purpose, but I would have liked to been able to reuse.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Wilton SpongeBob Square Pants Party Toppers

Give your party personality!Wilton helps you make kids feel like stars with your favorites faces and themes. He's surfing your party goodies on these cool hand painted toppers.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Wilton SpongeBob Square Pants Party Toppers

0 comments:

Post a Comment