Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Not what I expected..I'm in a serious baking mode and when I received these molds, I was disappointed because they are so very weeeeeeeee small. I think they're even too small for muffins because unless you're making them for a three year old's preschool bake sale, you may have to find other uses for them. If you are a little girl playing with Barbie dolls, imagine that these cups would make a cake the size that would be in the similar scale for Barbie and her friends to have a party. These may be good for tiny gelatin molds or maybe slightly melt ice cream and fill these molds and refreeze to use instead of scoops on a plate. Another thought would be filling them with cottage cheese chill then remove to place with a salad on a plate.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Silicone Fluted Cups Set of 12
Sturdy, reusable baking cups for use with 12 cup pop-out muffin panEasy release permanent nonstick surfaceRefrigerator, Freezer, Microwave, Dishwasher and oven safe to 500°f FDA approved food grade silicone
Click here for more information about Silicone Fluted Cups Set of 12
0 comments:
Post a Comment