Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Wilton Red Cookie Scoop Review

Wilton Red Cookie Scoop
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I purchased this locally and had the same experience as the other 1 star reviewers. It was awkward, uncomfortable and difficult to use. It did not release cookies on the first try. The handle made crackley, creaky sounds and felt like it was coming apart. I'm not a big person, nor was this used excessively.
After 1 or 2 small batches of cookies, the metal piece which pushes the cookie out came out of place. This never worked properly and completely fell apart. Simply put, it is a piece of gabage! I used to think Wilton meant quality, but they're churning out junk like so many other companies.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Wilton Red Cookie Scoop

Festive color and convenient design make holiday baking more fun! Scoops and releases approx 1 tablespoon of dough with ease

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Wilton Red Cookie Scoop

0 comments:

Post a Comment