Monday, September 26, 2011

Wilton Recipe Right 10 Inch Springform Pan Review

Wilton Recipe Right 10 Inch Springform Pan
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I have about 7 cheesecake pans. I have paid big bucks for the glass bottom type and this one out performs them all. The big plus that it cooks evenly. I do not have to use a water bath type recipe. It doesn't leak and easy to clean.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Wilton Recipe Right 10 Inch Springform Pan

This 10-inch springform pan from Wilton makes it easy to create beautiful and delicious cakes and cheesecakes. Recipe Right is constructed of heavy-gauge steel that provides an even-heating performance, baking experts prefer for perfectly-browned baked goods. The non-stick coating makes food release and clean-up a breeze!5 Year warranty.

Buy NowGet 13% OFF

Click here for more information about Wilton Recipe Right 10 Inch Springform Pan

0 comments:

Post a Comment