Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Fox Run Parchment Paper Sheets, 12 Inch x 16 Inch Review

Fox Run Parchment Paper Sheets, 12 Inch x 16 Inch
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I just received these, and they are folded (into quarters) sheets of parchment. I don't see anywhere in the description that they are folded, and it is difficult, if not impossible, to tell from the photo that they are folded. I was expecting a nice flat 12 x 16 inch sheet. I'm using these to cover items in a tin, and I didn't want fold marks! Very disappointed.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Fox Run Parchment Paper Sheets, 12 Inch x 16 Inch

Use these parchment paper sheets for lining pots, pans, cookie sheets, etc.Make any pan a non-stick pan instantly and parchment paper requires no greasing. It will easily releases cookies, cakes, meringues and anything else that may stick.The sheets are 12 Inch x 16 Inch with 8 sheets per package.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Fox Run Parchment Paper Sheets, 12 Inch x 16 Inch

0 comments:

Post a Comment