Sunday, August 21, 2011

Sterilite Food Storage Cake Server Review

Sterilite Food Storage Cake Server
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I actually bought this to have as a back up to the one I already had! This is a great carrying/serving tool. The locks are super tight & secure, the handle is snug but I think that's to prevent you from tilting it too far one way or the other when carrying. I absolutely love this, and while I don't use it very often, when I need it it's wonderful to have.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Sterilite Food Storage Cake Server

So, you're bringing your famous Triple Decker Fudge Cake? When you volunteered did you ever give a thought to how you were going to get it to the party intact, and without ruining your car upholstery? This convenient set has a locking handled cover.

Buy NowGet 23% OFF

Click here for more information about Sterilite Food Storage Cake Server

0 comments:

Post a Comment