Saturday, July 23, 2011

Wilton Traditional Guest Pen Review

Wilton Traditional Guest Pen
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I used this pen for my wedding reception - if you are the person who doesn't want anything fancy this is the pen for you. It's cheap and works fine, so you can either just throw it out or keep it for further use after the event. I wasn't about to splurge on $50 guest pens on a very simple 1-day event anyway, so I settled with this.
The pen arrived within the estimated delivery date. The feather is a nice touch and doesn't look cheap. Sadly, the look and feel of the pen is the same as its price - it doesn't have the "solid" feel like most decent pens have. It was reliable 80% of the time, and some of my guests told me the pen isn't working, although I did sample the pen before the event and it worked fine. The base actually was better than the pen, it's not cheaply light and it holds the pen very well. Right now this pen's sitting on top of my desk, sometimes working, sometimes not.
Overall, it's an affordable pen for simple people like me. I am not about to go ballistic if minor stuff like that happens to fail on my wedding (I understand some brides like to have everything just "perfect") :). It was a good buy, a product that pretty much matches its price. It just takes a spare pen to solve the problem anyway, and besides I must say my party was a smash! :)

Click Here to see more reviews about: Wilton Traditional Guest Pen

Traditional Guest Pen.Encourage filling out the guest book by offering this elegant plume pen for your guest's use.Black ink.Magnificent white feather.For showers, weddings and anniversary celebrations.

Buy NowGet 19% OFF

Click here for more information about Wilton Traditional Guest Pen

0 comments:

Post a Comment