Friday, July 29, 2011

Wilton Decorative Preferred 11 by 15 by 2-Inch Baking Sheet Review

Wilton Decorative Preferred 11 by 15 by 2-Inch Baking Sheet
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
After nearly 25 years of cake decorating, I finally found great baking pans worth the money. Wiltons old Performance bakeware line was just ok BUT Wilton's Decorator Preferred bakewear far exceeds every other pan I have ever owned. The perfectly straight sides, square corners and nice edges for grip are great but these Extra-thick aluminum pans distributes heat more efficiently than any others bake pans on the market, with the added bonus of a Lifetime Warranty...who could ask for more. This sheet cake size is the most requested for the cakes I decorate, they clean up great (I always grease & flour my pans) and the weight is just right.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Wilton Decorative Preferred 11 by 15 by 2-Inch Baking Sheet

Wilton Decorative Preferred11 by 15 by 2-inch sheet. Professional Aluminum Bakeware. Rated # 1 by Good housekeeping! Wilton's most popular bakeware. Superior construction and performance and design to last a lifetime.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Wilton Decorative Preferred 11 by 15 by 2-Inch Baking Sheet

0 comments:

Post a Comment