Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I was looking for an heir to my 80 year old butter knife. This is a good choice. Unfortunately, it doesn't have a full-tang blade, but what's to be expected for 3.00?
My main use for this will be as a butter/peanut butter/jelly knife. The eight inch length will get to the bottom of most jars.
Personally, I would prefer a longer blade for cake-decorating. I don't like any part of my hand or spatula handle going over the cake.
Delivery was stated to be by the end of August. I didn't get it until mid-September. I didn't get any email from the seller telling me there would be a delay.
P.S....I just clicked on the item to verify some information and I see the price went up to 5.00
Click Here to see more reviews about: Wilton Straight Spatula 8"
You'll be able to get a beautifully smooth coating of icing on your cakes and baked items using this flexible stainless steel spatula. With the icing on it's time to decorate!
Click here for more information about Wilton Straight Spatula 8"
0 comments:
Post a Comment