Thursday, June 16, 2011

Wilton Round Cookie Treat Pan, 3 1/2 in. Diameter x 1/4 Inch Deep Review

Wilton Round Cookie Treat Pan, 3 1/2 in. Diameter x 1/4 Inch Deep
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I LOVE this pan. It makes the most adorable cookies. The decorating possibilities are endless, and the pan is easy to use. I especially loved making "bouquets" of cookies as gifts for a club party we attended.
Two things: 1. After inserting the stick into the cookie, I topped each with an extra marble sized dollop of cookie dough for added strength; and 2. You will want to be sure and allow the cookies to cool completely in the pan so that they have time to firm-up before removing....for this reason, you may choose to buy more than one pan to speed up baking as it does take time to wait for these to cool first (I placed mine in the fridge quicken the process).

Click Here to see more reviews about: Wilton Round Cookie Treat Pan, 3 1/2 in. Diameter x 1/4 Inch Deep

Cookie Treats on a stick are so easy! Just press cookie dough into pan, insert cookie stick, then bake, cool and decorate. Create your own cookie blossoms for that special someone; also great for rice cereal treats and candy. Recipe included. Each pan makes 6 individual treats, 3 1/2 in. diameter x 1/4 in. deep.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Wilton Round Cookie Treat Pan, 3 1/2 in. Diameter x 1/4 Inch Deep

0 comments:

Post a Comment