Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Wilton Recipe Right Jelly Roll Air Pan, 15 1/4 x 10 1/4 Inches. Review

Wilton Recipe Right Jelly Roll Air Pan, 15 1/4 x 10 1/4 Inches.
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I bought one of these from Amazon a while ago. I used it for my Christmas baking, and it is so nice and strong, and a great size. Nothing burns on this pan! It's great for making Chex Mix because you can make a lot, and it has 1" sides. Now I am ordering another one!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Wilton Recipe Right Jelly Roll Air Pan, 15 1/4 x 10 1/4 Inches.

Recipe Right is constructed of heavy-gauge steel that provides an even-heating performance, baking experts prefer for perfectly-browned baked goods. The non-stick coating makes food release and clean-up a breeze! Two Sheets Insulated by a Layer of Air.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Wilton Recipe Right Jelly Roll Air Pan, 15 1/4 x 10 1/4 Inches.

0 comments:

Post a Comment