Sunday, May 22, 2011

Wilton Bakers Blade Review

Wilton Bakers Blade
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I needed a bench scraper because I started baking my own bread and the items I tried to use to scrape the bread dough up just were not working. I saw this Wilton product and thought it looked promising. Great product. Does exactly what it says and is very well made and easy to clean. One of my better purchases. Could not be more satisfied. I can measure the dough when I pat it out, loosen it from sticking and then clean it up is a jiffy. Win all the way IMNSHO. I will be looking for more products from this company based on the quality of this item.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Wilton Bakers Blade

Wilton' Better Baking Tools. Essential tools designed to do more. Wilton's new Better Baking Tools are designed with proprietary features that make baking easier. Cut, chop, scrape and scoop. Curved end measures 1/2 cup, 1/4 cup. Measuring guide for uniform pieces of dough.

Buy NowGet 43% OFF

Click here for more information about Wilton Bakers Blade

0 comments:

Post a Comment