Saturday, April 16, 2011

Wilton Dump Truck Pan Review

Wilton Dump Truck Pan
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
The pan is everything it claims to be. I used Crisco's flour spray and was pleased when the cake came out effortlessly with an excellent impression. I read that the pan came with decorating instructions, which it does, sort of, but I was very disappointed in them. There is just a list of the equipment you need and the color numbers. I supposed that would be enough for a seasoned cake decorator, but I was looking for a little more than that.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Wilton Dump Truck Pan

This tough truck is the perfect vehicle for your birthday cake design. The curved cargo area and monster tires help this pan deliver miles of smiles to every kid. It carries loads of fun party memories, whether hauling cookie gifts or colorful candies

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Wilton Dump Truck Pan

0 comments:

Post a Comment