Monday, April 11, 2011

Fox Run Non-Stick Fluted Cake/Muffin Pan with Center Tube Review

Fox Run Non-Stick Fluted Cake/Muffin Pan with Center Tube
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This is a good basic pan that does what it promises. I made a bunch of adorable little bundt cakes with it. Just be careful to thoroughly spray and flour--I didn't flour, and had a horrible time getting out the little cakes. But once they were out, they were very cute and had baked evenly. FYI, I used two pans for one recipe's worth of cake.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Fox Run Non-Stick Fluted Cake/Muffin Pan with Center Tube

The Fox Run Kitchen's Preferred non-stick was designed specifically for Fox Run.This collection features our exclusive premium non-stick coating, which provides quick, easy release of baked goods.These pieces are made of heavy gauge steel to prevent warping and allow even heat distribution for exceptional baking results.Our preferred non-stick collection is backed by our 5 year warranty.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Fox Run Non-Stick Fluted Cake/Muffin Pan with Center Tube

0 comments:

Post a Comment